The sunny city of Pensacola, Florida will host this year’s Military Helicopters USA event which will take place August 24-26. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend the only event specifically tailored to support ALL BRANCHES, where industry leaders and military personnel will come together to discuss, share, learn and develop their knowledge of helicopters in an effort to provide all branches with improved, stronger, safer and more cost effective fleets. Did we mention that ALL active military and government personnel attend the event FREE OF CHARGE! Please see the press release below:
Welcome to Military Helicopters USA
Next Generation Rotary Wing Requirements
Pensacola, Florida – August 24-26, 2015
As you may already know, many existing US owned aircraft models have been in service since the Vietnam era, therefore upgrades and developments are required across all rotary wing fleets in order to support military operations at home and abroad.
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in this invaluable event where industry leaders and military personnel, including highly respected experts will come together to discuss, share, learn and develop their knowledge of the U.S. Military Helicopter landscape in an effort to provide all service branches with more robust, safer and more cost effective fleets.
Military Helicopters USA will welcome expert speakers from industry leading companies such as Bell and Boeing, as well as valued and highly experienced senior military personnel.
The 2 day program is packed topics and discussions. Head to the website to take a look at the full event agenda.
HOT TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- Future aviation needs of the Army National Guard to meet stateside and worldwide mission requirements
- Modifying fleet avionics, starting with the remaining UH-60’s
- Army aviation rotary-wing needs for the future
- Requirements for completion of the USMC MV-22 Osprey
- Future SOCOM aviation asset requirements
- Current conditions of Military Helicopters across all branches
- Future Vertical Lift (FVL) program requirements
- Current and future fleet upgrade and development requirements
- Implementing rotary wing modernization efforts
- Future Coast Guard rotary-wing requirements
Registration for the event is now OPEN! Head to www.MilitaryHelicoptersUSA.com and secure your pass today.
For further information;
Download the meeting agenda
Download the letter from the chairman
Flight Journal Magazine is a proud media sponsor of the 2015 Military Helicopters USA, join us August 24-26.