Your mailing label indicates when your subscription ends by displaying the issue month and year.
The digital subscription includes access via your Internet browser to the digital version. The digital subscription does not include the print issue. Digital editions are available through the READYROOM Select Membership feature.
Print + digital includes the printed edition, plus access to the digital edition. Digital editions are available through the READYROOM Select Membership feature.
You can go here: https://readyroom.flightjournal.com/shopping/
You can access your digital edition on FlightJournal.com, select Digital Edition>Digital Edition Login from the drop-down menu.
Select Login and follow instructions below.
Digital editions are available through the READYROOM Select Membership feature feature. There are two options to login:
Go to https://readyroom.flightjournal.com/shopping/
Select login and choose login with account number and zip code.
Don’t know your account number? Use the email you have for your subscription and select Forgot Your Password. A new password will be sent to you.
There could be several reasons: outdated, incorrect or no email on file, your subscription may not be current, or we do not have your correct credit card on file to process your renewal. For questions regarding the status of your subscription, or to edit or add your email go here: Customer Service Portal.
Still having access problems? Reach out to us here: https://readyroom.flightjournal.com/contact-us/
We have recently changed our Digital Platform to better serve our customers. If you are a current app subscriber please reach out to us here: https://readyroom.flightjournal.com/contact-us/
You can view and make changes to your account here:
Customer Service Portal
Yes, the NOOK version is available via the Barnes & Noble website, see
Digital Editions > RotorDrone Pro NOOK Version
The NOOK version is published separately by Barnes & Noble and is not included with the print + digital, digital subscription or site membership
From your PC
• Open your digital magazine in a browser window on your Mac or PC
• Select download from the top navigation save the PDF to your desktop
• Drag and drop your PDF into iTunes Library > Books to add it
• If you wish to view it on your iPad, sync your iPad to iTunes, your books will appear in your iBooks app
From your iPad-iPhone
Download the free iBooks app to your iPad if you haven’t already done so, checking to be sure that the Books option is available under the iTunes > LIBRARY option.* Then follow these steps
• Open your digital magazine in a browser window
• Select download the PDF located above Contents
• After the download completes, tap the top of the screen under the navigation, open in iBooks will appear
• Tap the open in iBooks option and it will add to your iBooks app